The Cinque Terre, wonderful villages on the Riviera levante between Punta Mesco and Punta Pinida, follow one another nearly equal distances apart: Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza, and Monterosso, under the protection of Unesco and the National Marine Park. The Diving Center in Riomaggiore is situated at a strategic point not only for diving: if you are accompanied by an aspiring diver, or you want to continue to discover this splendid place after your dive, you can choose between taking long swims in the limpid water, tasting the fantastic Ligurian cooking in characteristic restaurants a peek from the sea, taking magnificent photos at sunset, enjoying reading a book on a smooth rock, or on one of the thousand flights of stairs that lead to hidden and always spectacular panoramas, and a thousand other opportunities that you will be happy to discover each time.
- Lair of the shark "Zone C": nicknamed not by chance "dive in the acquarium" because of the extraordinary clearness of the water, where together countless small fish make the most likeable fish fireworks¯, an easy dive for everyone, even the very young licenced, with a depth from 0 to 12 metres maximum.
- Golfetto of the Macrescia "Zone B": a dive with a variable depth from 5 to 18 metres, where it is possible to encouter musdee, polpi, murene, gronghi and various sponge species.
- Punta Montenegro "Zone A"¯: a slightly more difficult dive with a depth from 7 to 22 metres that lets you see musdee, cernie, saraghi, ombrine, lobsters, fins nobilis of remarkable sizes, gorgonie both white and red, and much more without needing too much luck: this part of the sea is so rich in marine fauna that you must be careful to give way!
- La secca delle Aragoste "Zona A"¯: a dive only for experts, with a depth of 32 metres maximum. Yor reach the sand bank after approximately 3 minutes of diving. On the way you encounter cliffs where small lobsters are hidden, then arrive at the point of the dive where, on a panettone-shaped rock (that will be illuminated with our torches), you will be able to admire the wonder of countless lobsters of all sizes whose antennas peep out from every crevice and a giant lobster, all rounded off with the usual encounter with a tenent we called Ugo, a large conger eel of approximately 10 kg.
- Via dell’Amore: a simple dive for new divers on their first flippers, depth from 10 to 15 metres maximum where, nevertheless, you are guarnteed nice encounters species of fish of all sizes, and you can enjoy the roughness of the fondal that forces you to continuously modify your trim and to practice with the gav, your friendly elevator!